Services Offered by our Boise Optometrist
Fackrell Eye Care prides itself on its ability to provide Boise ID families with a lifetime of primary eye and vision care. We offer a comprehensive suite of optometry services to help patients of all ages with a variety of eye and vision challenges.
Services at Our Office
From preventative care to eye disease treatment and vision correction, we're ready to serve as your one-stop shop for:
- Eye Exam Services - An annual eye exam may be the smartest step you can take toward a lifetime of healthy eyes. Our comprehensive exams include eye function testing, evaluation of the front of the eye, and dilation-free retinal imaging via our advanced Optomap technology.
- Vision Testing - Everyone deserves to enjoy the clearest, sharpest vision possible. Our vision testing methods can identify even subtle cases of nearsightedness, astigmatism, farsightedness, or presbyopia. We can then create the ideal vision correction prescription for your needs.
- Eye Disease Treatment (Including Diabetic Eye Care) - If we detect an eye disease that threatens your vision, you can rely on us to provide the treatment and/or recommendations you need. We can treat both glaucoma and diabetic eye disease, while also monitoring cataracts and correcting your vision until/unless cataract surgery becomes a better option.
- Eyeglasses/Sunglasses - Why go to a separate optical clinic for your eyeglasses when you can get them right here at Fackrell Eye Care? We offer a variety of gorgeous designer frames and multiple lens options. We're also your source both prescription and non-prescription sunglasses to protect your eyes from glare and UV.
- Contact Lenses - If you want contacts instead of (or along with) glasses, we've got you covered. We administer detailed contact lens exams and fittings to make sure you have the ideal lenses for your needs -- even if you require specialized contacts for "hard-to-fit" conditions.
- LASIK Surgery Consultation - Are you interested in getting LASIK surgery for corrected vision without corrective lenses? If so, we can consult with you on the procedure, determine whether you're a good candidate, refer you to a trusted specialist, and then monitor your recovery through periodic exams.
Our Optometrist Is Ready to Serve Your Family's Needs
Fackrell Eye Care takes your family's ocular health and wellness seriously, and we have the services to back up our commitment. Take advantage of our range of care options, starting today. Call (208) 658-1068 to schedule an initial eye exam from our Boise optometrist.
Once you've experienced our unique mix of skill, expertise, and friendliness, we're confident that you'll be happy to call Fackrell Eye Care your family's home base for eye and vision services!